Thursday, March 6, 2008

Almost there!

Training has been going well for the last few weeks. We hope for a great turnout and good weather, but we'll settle for a great turnout. Today will be our final training run, so we'll do 5 miles. We are all looking forward to the Expo tomorrow. I find it really gets me pumped up for the actual run on Saturday. Whitesboro has already signed up over 80 students and teachers, with people registered for every event, so look for out team shirts out on the course. We have been getting the word out and expect at least a few alumni to join us on Saturday as well. The weather has been tough the last few training runs but nothing can fully prepare you for the day of the event if it gets sloppy on the roads. Better put on the snow tires if you know what I mean and run with your heart. Think of all the people you're out there helping and let the crowd cheer you on to the finish! I hope to see you out there this weekend and if you see me, give a big shout and I'll be sure to wave. Let's go W'Boro!

No comments: